IMBALI LTD is committed to safeguarding your personal data. Whenever you provide personal data, we are legally obliged to use it in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal data.
Please read this policy, it explains how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your data.
Who we are:
IMBALI Limited registered in England with company number 12596868. We are an importer of quality animal health products.
Our registered office address is: 3rd Floor Office, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH and you can write to us at that address.
You can also contact us by email on email@example.com and by phone on +44 (0) 7493724054.
We are committed to:
- protecting your privacy when you visit our site;
- protecting the confidentiality of any information that you provide to us; and
- being transparent about our collection and use of your personal data.
Personal data’ is any information that identifies you or can be used to help identify you; for example, your name, email address, IP address or location data.
We do our very best to keep your personal data secure by the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
This policy explains what we do with your personal data, specifically:
- What personal data we collect from you and how we collect it.
- Why we collect it and our legal basis for doing so.
- How we use it.
- Who we share it with.
- Where we store it.
- How long we keep it.
It also explains what your rights are with regard to your personal data.
References to the “GDPR” are to the General Data Protection Regulation.
IMBALI LTD data protection representative is Tracey Holderness who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 7493 724054.
What personal data do we collect and how do we collect it?
We only ever collect the personal data that we need from you and keep to a minimum the personal data we hold on an ongoing basis.
We collect and process your personal data when you use our website and services. This may be personal data you provide to us, that we collect about you and/or information we receive from other sources.
Information you give us. The personal data you give to us may include:
- your name, postal and email addresses and telephone numbers
- information about your pet(s)
- financial and credit card information
We ask you to ensure that the personal data you provide to us is kept up-to-date and therefore please contact us if you need to amend any records we hold of your personal data.
Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- the details of the device you use to access our site;
- your user activity details and preferences;
- your browser history details;
- your location details; and
- your electronic identification data including IP address and information collected through cookies;
Information we receive from other sources: We use approved third parties to provide services to us (for example, sub-contractors in payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
We sometimes combine information that we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information that we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out below.
Why do we collect your personal data and what is our legal basis for doing so?
The GDPR requires us to have a legal basis for collecting and using your personal data. The legal basis that we rely on in each case is one of the following:
- you have given us your consent to process your personal data (consent);
- processing your personal data is necessary for us to fulfil a contract entered into with you, or is necessary for us to do things (at your request) prior to us entering into a contract (contract); or
- we have a legitimate organizational interest where we use your personal data in a way that you would reasonably expect, and which has a minimal impact on your privacy (legitimate interests).
The purposes for which we collect and use your personal data are as follows. In each case we have confirmed which legal basis we rely on:
- to register you with our website (legitimate interests);
- to provide you with information about our products in response to your enquiry (contract);
- to provide you with the products you have ordered and to invoice you (contract);
- to provide you with information about our other products that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about (legitimate interests);
- to provide you with a more personalised service when you visit our website (legitimate interests);
- for assessment and analysis; for example, customer and product analysis purposes. These enable us to review, develop and to improve our service to you as well as notifying you of any changes (legitimate interests);
- for direct marketing by email (consent);
- for direct marketing by post (legitimate interests);
(NB for details of how to object to direct marketing please see the section “Your Rights”)
- to administer our website and for internal operations; including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes (legitimate interests);
- as part of our efforts to ensure that our website is kept safe and secure (legitimate interests); or
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Please note that if you do not agree to the use of strictly necessary cookies then you may not be able to access all or part of our site.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use the shopping basket or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies: These record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We also share this information
Sharing your information:
We share your information with the following third parties to enable us to provide our services to you.
Direct mail fulfilment house
To deliver marketing and promotional materials to our valued Club customers
Trustpilot – 3rd party review service
To ask you for your feedback on an order you have placed with us directly
Customer relationship management service
To better understand our customers and promote IMBALI LTD’s Product Range
Courier and postal services
To deliver your order
Email software provider
To send your education pet information and promotional offers via email
To share statistics about pet ownership
To maintain imbaliltd.co.uk
Payment gateway provider
To process customer orders on our website
Digital marketing agency
To help us advertise to new and current customers
3rd party basket website app
To offer you products similar to what you are purchasing or have added to your basket
We also share your information with the organisations detailed in the Cookies section.
Our selected third parties are required by us to treat your personal data as carefully as we would and can only act on our instructions with regard to their use of your personal data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we will be obliged to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if IMBALI LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case our customers’ personal data will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation;
We will never sell your personal data and will never share it with a company for marketing purposes.
The data that we collect from you will be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). Sometimes we work with external third parties who are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so their processing of your personal data will involve transferring your data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Keeping your personal data:
We keep personal data for no longer than the following time periods:
From enquiries to our site
Duration of enquiry + 2 years
A Customer or consumer’s personal data
Duration of relationship + 7 years
A Supplier’s personal data
Duration of relationship + 6 years
When we no longer need to keep your personal data, we undertake to delete it and dispose of it securely.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal data:
- To withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by unsubscribing from the email link or contacting us on email@example.com
- To object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- To obtain a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right in certain circumstances to:
- have your personal data erased
- restrict processing of your personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data
- have your personal data transferred to a third party.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, then please follow the steps as outlined in the box above.
If you wish to exercise any of your other rights listed in this policy, or that you have in law, then please contact our data protection representative Tracey Holderness by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling her on +44 (0) 7493 724054.
If you have an issue or complaint arising under this Policy, then in the first instance please contact our data protection representative Tracey Holderness by emailing her at email@example.com or calling her on +44 (0) 7493 724054.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your issue or complaint then you have the right, under Article 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/concerns/).
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Governing law and jurisdiction:
4746 N. John Paul Rd, Milton, Wisconsin, 53563, USA
Distributed in the UK and Europe by:
3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, United Kingdom
© 2020 Imbali LTD. All Right Reserved.